- IELTS General test | Structure & scoring
- IELTS registration information
- Overcoming test anxiety | Steps & strategies
- How to be ready for test day?
IELTS Listening Tasks
- Listening question types
- Conversation section: Overview, strategies & practice
- Monologue Section: Overview, strategies & practice
- Academic Conversation Section: Overview & strategies
- Academic Monologue Section: Overview & strategies
Basic Listening Skills
- Listening for tone & attitude
- Listening for agreement & disagreement
- Listening for facts & opinion
- Four stages of listening process
- Critical listening & thinking
- Improving note-taking-skills
• Basic Reading Skills
- General training for reading: Format & types
- Strategies for multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Test taking strategies: True / False, short answers & essays
- Interpreting graphics in texts
- How to analyze graphic information in text?
- Close reading VS big reading strategies
- What is main idea of story?
- How to determine number of main ideas in text?
Basic Writing Skills
- Essay Writing
- How to write an outline?
- How to write great essay?
- Letter Writing
- Types of letter writing
- Different types of tones in writing
- How to write a friendly letter?
- Components of a business letter
Coherence & Cohesion in Writing
- Coherence in writing
- How to organize an essay?
- Basic essay structure
- How to write strong essay body?
- How to write a thesis statement?
Basic Speaking Skills
- Structure & scoring
- Examiner’s introduction & interview
- Long turn speaking
- How to take notes for long turn speaking?
- How to pace yourself while speaking?
- Managing mistakes while speaking
- Identifying & correcting errors in your own speaking
- 2 months | 3 days a week
Who should attend?
- Govt. Officials
- All Managers
- All Assistants
- All Professionals and Non-Professionals